Table of contents
myWebGate Version 1.3 Release Notes
Please always clear your browser cache after upgrading your environment to the latest version of myWebGate.
Tested against IBM Lotus Domino version 8.5.3 with
Extension Library 220.127.116.112012
The Extension Library included in the official
, because it does not contain CustomRESTServices used by this application. Please use a newer ExtLib Version from openntf.org
Do not attempt to open the database in a designer client without Extension Library or with older versions of the Extension Library (e.g. Upgrade Pack 1)
If you are using IBM Notes / Domino 9, please wait for the next myWebGate release, which will contain compatibility fixes.
Change List for Version 1.3
- Community Admin Page > Manage User Profiles: Admins can now delete external (invited) users in this view. The delete function is not available for users imported from domino directory or other address books, where deletion happens automatically.
- Community Admin Page > Widgets: You can now embed
- Notifications Menu will now display recent activity. e.g. when someone commented or liked your activity stream entry, or if someone comments on an entry where you have commented too.
- Community Admin Page > Applications: Owner and audience display fixed.
- Edit Profile > Web Accounts: "Save Changes" button no longer visible when no selection was made.
- Directory > By Hierarchy: Max. limit of persons per department increased.
- Directory Synchronisation: Added field "MailSystem" to synchronization agent, for improved compatibility with the "myWebGate - Absence Planner" App.
Download now from OpenNTF.org
(c) WebGate Consulting AG